
As parents we all have great pride & joy in our children & I know I am guilty of often just looking at my children thinking about how beautiful/handsome they are & how blessed Mark & I are to have put together such great combos in kids, hahaha. But, when Mark sent me these photos, my mouth literally fell open with shock at how much my kids have grown right before my eyes & how beautiful they are. Mark took these photos on the morning of Noah's actual birthday because he was wearing the leather jacket I picked out for him. And since they are the only ones awake that early getting ready for school, sweet little Isabelle isn't in the photo, but I felt the exact same way about her when they came to visit me at the hospital yesterday. Isabelle had dressed up just for Mom, dress, jacket & cowgirl boots & she looked so grown up, so much more than her 4 young years of age. It makes me thankful for these babies to come so that my years of watching our children grown from such tiny beings is not yet over.


No comments:
Post a Comment