CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Almost there...36 weeks & some odd days.



View from the Top. Mark's a creative guy. :)

Mark thought it would be fun to snap some photos of my belly last night while I was in my PJ's, while I was dead tired & in huge amounts of pain from the babies moving around. But.... I'm seriously praying for babies by the end of this week, so I figured we'd better get some photos while we can. The University of Memphis T-shirt I'm wearing I have worn since we got married, over 9 years ago. It's the only T-shirt Mark has left that will actually cover my tummy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!! you are not even as huge as I thought you'd be! you still are a cute pg lady! good luck on getting them out soon!