CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Old Fashioned Values

My aunt forwarded this video to me & I really wanted to share it not only because I have fond memories of watching John Wayne westerns with my dad as a young girl, but I also love old fashioned values & the things he has to say about what he wants for his daughter really struck a chord in me. Hope you find something you like about it too.

3 comments:

Bond Fam said...

That is such a good clip of John Wayne! I love the old fashioned values too! We dont see that as much today as we used and its sad, so that was nice to watch.

Chandi said...

I did enjoy the clip. I just want my boys to grow up and be good people all around.

wispy willow said...

I enjoyed the walk down memory lane. There was a lot more of that kind of message coming from thr television programming when I was young. We didn't have everyone hopping from bed to bed and bad mouthing America and scene after scene of blood and guts shots. It was truly a quieter, kinder time with celebrities who spoke up for good values more often. We were somewhat shocked when a star was caught doing something "naughty". Thanks for sharing, Maria. It's a good clip from a fun old television show. Old fashioned values aren't so old fashioned... you know? Not with young mothers like you and Chandi and Tara and many of your other friends still teaching them in your homes.