Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Mavaney had a birthday party to attend this past weekend, at a place called Blazer's. So, I took the other kids so we could all have a good time. I caught some good photos & video of Mav & Noah skating, but Isabelle was too fast moving for Mom to catch any shots of her. Even the babies came to have a good time.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Cute kids Maria! It is fun to see your family!
I use to love to go to the skating rink. When I was a Senior in high school I got a pair of rollerskates. I was so excited because by then all anybody used was rollerblades.
Looks like a good time. Congrats to Noah!
Love the pictures. The babies look so cute in that stroller!
Cute, I love rollerskating. Daphne doesn't look like the littler of the two anymore. She's catching up.
Post a Comment