There are no pictures of Mavaney because once outside she could not sit still & kept running off, but she did somewhat participate.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Spring Break Day 4
Day 4 is proving to be a test for Mom & her capabilities of having 5 kids at home all day long with no adults to talk to, no time for herself & constant chantings of, "What are we going to do next?", "Mom, can I?", "Mom, he/she hit me!", "Mom, I can't!", "Mom, the babies are crying.", "Mom, aren't you going to take care of the babies?" It's never-ending & after a while you just want to run & hide, but instead we got outside & made birdfeeders. I had seen many an idea for bird feeders made out of 2 liter soda bottles, but when I came across this one using wooden spoons as rests for those tiny little bird feet, it was my favorite! And I think they turned out rather cute! Dad even came home in time to help a little before he had to scoot off to work again. Then Dad rewarded over-worked, over-tired, over-requested Mom & the rest of the family to dinner at the Chinese buffet - what a treat!! No dishes, no mess & someone to bring me free refills of Diet Pepsi! YEA! I would say the day was a success! Bring on Day 5!!





There are no pictures of Mavaney because once outside she could not sit still & kept running off, but she did somewhat participate.
There are no pictures of Mavaney because once outside she could not sit still & kept running off, but she did somewhat participate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You've made everyday so fun for them. What a nice mom you are!
You are such a good Mom!! Im impressed that you have made an effort to make every day exciting for them in some way!
Fun project with a fun mom as always.
What fun. It looks like it was a good thing Mark could be there to pick those kiddos up to help them hang those super cute feeders!
Post a Comment