Sunday, May 18, 2008
Do I Know You?
The kids are amazed when the babies touch or look at each other. Grant is always more fascinated by Daphne, or really, her hands. I think he just wants to chew on them. Daphne just sits back & looks at him with wonderment. It will be exciting to see how & when they really start to interact with each other.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
It is fun to seem them play together and laugh. My triplets surprise me at how they can be the best of friends and the worst of enemies (especially when someone takes their toy. Mine! Mine! Mine!)
Super cute pictures!
That's really funny. They probably think of each other as little toys.
How cute, Im sure they are going to be such good buddies their whole lives.
Fun pictures of your kids. Grant and Daphne are getting big. I'm sure it will be fun to see the dynamic between the two of them as they grow.
You are truly amazing! the kids are beautiful.
Post a Comment