Have you ever used the phrase, "community drink" or "community bowl of chips"? We have used it in our family a lot whenever we catch someone else using something we know to be ours alone. Well, I guess you could call these community exersaucers although they don't really belong to one baby or the other. They each take turns in the different exersaucers from time to time, they don't really prefer one over the other, but it was so funny when I caught Daphne playing with the toys not on her exersaucer, but the one Grant was in.
They sure are getting big & at times, they do look very similar, except that Grant is always
covered in slobber &


2 comments:
This is a post covering all the recent photos.
I'm so pleased you both were able to at least hold hands on yur anniversary and glad you're feeling better Maria. Mark, I'm still in love with you too!!! but I think Maria already knew that!!
The babies are getting so big and I'm enjoying the interaction photost of them. What cuties!!!
I'm a proud mother, mother-in-law and granny!!! Thanks for all the blogs!!
So cute! Thanks for sharing all the new pictures!
Post a Comment