I worked so darn hard on this & it took me 5 revisions, count them, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 TIMES I had to redo the entire thing over again. I neglected so many other more useful tasks to do this, but you know how much I love to share with all of you, so I hope you take just a few minutes out of your day to view the slideshow. I just couldn't sum it up in anything less than this presentation. LOVE YOU ALL!!! OH! And be sure to turn your volume up. Vivaldi & Bach are AMAZING! What adventure isn't best set to some seriously moving classical music??
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
So cool! I bet you guys had a blast. How nice of Nancy, next post will have to be what the kids did while you were gone. It was funny cause I thinking, man mark never smiles. Then the next one was him "smiling". Geeze, so much to comment on. Thanks for sharing.
So Cool. Thanks for taking the time to do the slideshow over so many times. It was well worth it! Totally enjoyed looking at all the different pictures!
Beautiful scenery. what a fun way to spend your anniversary. Here's to another dozen decades.
That is so great you were able to get away without the kids!!! We went there last summer and it is beautiful! Seeing all the pics makes me miss our years of backpacking before we had kids... I'm glad you guys had such a good time, congrats on 10 years!
Awesome pictures and such beautiful colors of nature! I loved looking at all of them. Thanks for putting that slide show together--I'm so glad you guys had a great time. Happy Happy 10 years!
Wow! Except for all the greenery, you look like you're in Southern Utah. What a fun way to celebrate! I would love to do something like that.
I'm so glad Mark and Maria got to get away. I had a ball because I could do it my way!! Just kidding, if it had not been for their great job of raising the children, I couldn't have done it!! Mavaney, Noah and Isabelle all helped "pacify" Grant and Daphne. Cassey, I'm presently taking donations for therapy!!!
How blessed am I to be able to take care of them. I have friends who don't have any grandchildren at all--I'd do it again in a heartbeat!!!
And, my thanks to you all for being such supportive friends of Maria and Mark.
Post a Comment