CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Ultimate Frisbee

Once a year the Army has Organizational Day. Since my husband is so secretive about his job, I really don't know WHY they do this or WHAT exactly goes on, because everytime we have been involved it has always been different. So, maybe even he doesn't know WHY or WHAT, but it's mandatory he be there & on this particular day he was in charge of Ultimate Frisbee & I was not there, but my budding crafty, artistic, photographer, Mavaney, was there to snap some great shots of Mark in action. GO SGT. KEEL! Oh & did I mention I showed up later to see huge strawberry sized grass burns on both his legs & a huge scrape on his hand where his watch broke & somehow made this huge gouge in his skin? Ultimate Frisbee IT IS!!!



No comments: