CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 8, 2008

2008 Olympics - Beijing


Will you be watching? If so, what events do you definitely want to catch? Do you believe this is a tradition we should pass down to our children? Are you that interested in the Olympics?

Mark & I started checking out the schedule last night & became very intrigued by the Modern Pentathlon Competition. It is a 5 sport competition with all 5 events being held in one day. There is Epee' Fencing, Shooting, Swimming, Horse Jumping & a Cross Country Run. Incredible!

We always enjoy gymnastics as well, but it seems the American team has hit some rough times, but I think this makes it even more interesting to watch because the ones without Olympic experience now have a chance to shine & knock our socks off. I always like it when the Underdog rises to the top!

The Opening Ceremonies are tonight!!

1 comment:

The Hallman Tribe said...

I will be watching!

The only thing is my football schedule is going to get in the way of some of the stuff I wanted to watch on the Olympics. I will just have to get re-caps on that stuff.

I am pumped about the Olympics starting tonight. I love sports!!!!! Have fun!