CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bloggers Pull Together in Times of Tragedy

I stumbled upon the most heartbreaking thing tonight. I was blog jumping like I love to do a couple of days ago & came across this blog http://www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/ (before the crash) Had a great time poking around. Then tonight I came across this blog http://cjanerun.com/ (after the crash) & as I was watching the news story below I recognized a picture of the family I had seen on the first blog just a few days ago & realized the two were linked - they were family & they are now asking for prayers & help in bringing this family what they need during these hard times. They are LDS which I know brings them tremendous comfort, knowing that Heavenly Father will play a big part in this couple's recovery. Please say a prayer for them today.

1 comment:

Granny said...

You just never know what the day will bring--another good reason to enjoy every minute and "don't sweat the small stuff". You have to have faith during these times and I'm sure they do. They will certainly be in my prayers.