We have been so lucky this summer to not be buried under sweltering temperatures reaching into the high 90's & low 100's like we were last summer. But, Sister Summer (you know, there's Father Winter, Mother Nature, so I figured....) said we weren't going to get off that easy & she has slapped us with some hefty temps to remind us what summer is all about. Thank goodness for our pass to the waterpark on post! The babies are enjoying the water more each time we go. I really did try to get them to cooperate for some better photographs, but I guess they don't value the importance of mom's family history keeping. They'll come around.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
It's getting hotter.
We have been so lucky this summer to not be buried under sweltering temperatures reaching into the high 90's & low 100's like we were last summer. But, Sister Summer (you know, there's Father Winter, Mother Nature, so I figured....) said we weren't going to get off that easy & she has slapped us with some hefty temps to remind us what summer is all about. Thank goodness for our pass to the waterpark on post! The babies are enjoying the water more each time we go. I really did try to get them to cooperate for some better photographs, but I guess they don't value the importance of mom's family history keeping. They'll come around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
They are BOTH getting so big! Soon they will be walking and talking! Double trouble, but for now they are as cute as can be! I am thankful too that you all have a place to cool off!
Are you still in Kentucky? When we lived there I thought I was going to die.
What cute hats! They look like they are having so much fun!
I think those pictures turned out so good! I like to see them interacting with each other.
Post a Comment