CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 4, 2008

What is it? (Answer to: What's that smell??)

IT'S A SANDWICH, as far as I can tell, maybe bologna, with cheese or mayo surely because you can't have a sandwich without MAYO! I tried to bribe one of the kids to taste it so we could have a definite answer on what it consisted of, but I guess my bribes of a "special chore" just weren't good enough. Although Noah did show me how he caught a fly today with his fingers & placed it on a fly strip we have on a window in the office & he specifically placed it on top of another fly just for fun & because the first one looked pretty dead, so I was pretty surprised after that he wouldn't try the sandwich. Better luck next time. Note to self: come up with better bribes.

1 comment:

Sybil said...

lol to funny! Noah is all boy!