Noah has found the perfect tree for climbing in our yard. He rarely asks me to take pictures of him so I jumped at the opportunity when he asked me to get some shots of him in the tree and of course of his way awesome descent from said tree. (Did you notice the one hand hang on?) You're such a cool guy Noah!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Tree Climbing
Noah has found the perfect tree for climbing in our yard. He rarely asks me to take pictures of him so I jumped at the opportunity when he asked me to get some shots of him in the tree and of course of his way awesome descent from said tree. (Did you notice the one hand hang on?) You're such a cool guy Noah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
How cool is he. And very rare for him to ask you to take his picture. He looks like he is getting taller too? Way to climb Noah!
Those are some great pictures of Noah! I am glad he wanted the pictures taken! I wish we had trees that big in our yard!
Post a Comment