CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We want to play too!!






As soon as I start playing the piano, the babies come find me & they want to get involved right away!  Grant is not allowed to sit on the bench because he beats the keys as hard as he can & I fear he might break some of the delicate strings on such an older piano, so he still finds a way to plunk a few of them.  Daphne is very delicate about it & I just had to snap some photos of her in this adorable dress I found at the thrift store.  I love the smocking at the top & I was so excited to find barrettes small enough to stay in her hair.  

2 comments:

Sybil said...

That is such a cute dress and I noticed the bow in her hair, so cute! She is a doll, Maria! And her bottom teeth showing! So pretty.

Jenn said...

oh, they are growing so fast! They are so cute, I do love the dress, what a good find!