Since the weather has been so wonderful & somewhat warm considering we're well in October!! Mark set up the kids with some camping, trampoline style. He put a huge tarp over the top & the kids went to town setting up with their sleeping bags, even a beanbag with a DVD player to watch a movie, plenty of toys to play with & snacks of course, oh & flashlights, plenty of those too. They had a ball & all 3 of the older kids stayed out there all night long! I was so proud of them!! I was probably more worried than they were, but it eased my mind that our bedroom window was right there across from them, so I kept it open all night long just in case. Of course the babies had to come & check out what the big kids were doing.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Trampoline Camping
Since the weather has been so wonderful & somewhat warm considering we're well in October!! Mark set up the kids with some camping, trampoline style. He put a huge tarp over the top & the kids went to town setting up with their sleeping bags, even a beanbag with a DVD player to watch a movie, plenty of toys to play with & snacks of course, oh & flashlights, plenty of those too. They had a ball & all 3 of the older kids stayed out there all night long! I was so proud of them!! I was probably more worried than they were, but it eased my mind that our bedroom window was right there across from them, so I kept it open all night long just in case. Of course the babies had to come & check out what the big kids were doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What fun! I got to camp out as a kid on a trampoline too!
I too remember trampoline campouts, oh to be a kid, what fun!
Post a Comment