CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Crunchy leaves and walking babies, oh and suckers too.

We are covered in leaves at this point, but no one has time to rake them.  Maybe we'll just leave them for fun.  It makes our yard look more festive, right?  hahahahaha  Anyway!  The babies are movin' and groovin' these days and we are getting such a kick out of it.  Daphne walks somewhat like a cowboy or a penguin with a problem, but these videos were taken a few weeks ago and she's getting those legs together much better now.  Grant is as steady as a rock, he can manuever like no 11 month old I have seen!  They LOVE to be outside too.  If they even come near an open door and we come around to close it without letting them go out, brace yourself for some tantrums!!  

 
I was somewhat upset when I saw the kids had given the babies suckers.  I had wanted so badly to shield them from the sugar for a while longer because I have seen what it does to my kids now and I don't need that with two babies at the same time, but once they had them, there was no taking them away.  So, I indulged them. So Sybil, I guess that means I'll have to give them a frosted cupcake for their birthday, gosh darnit!  

2 comments:

Granny said...

I guess I'll have to buy them roller blades for Christmas. They are so cute--can't wait to see them in person. Granny

Bond Fam said...

They are getting so grown up!