It's just not Christmas if you don't bake cookies or some sort of yummy goody to share with others. We made cut out cookies for the kids to decorate & then I ventured on in making chocolate truffle meringues, cranberry cream cheese bars and homemade caramels. Surprisingly, everything turned out pretty darn good. I have still have a few things I'd like to experiment with & maybe this time I'll remember to take pictures!!

Grant was pretty proud of himself when he figured out how to crawl onto the stool below to the chair beside it! Oh man are we in for it with this one!




We made a holiday craft too since the kids were out of school for a snow day. They are paper lanterns. Cute, right? Isabelle was mad about something, but I honestly don't remember what. I warned her I was going to take her picture anyway.


2 comments:
How fun! I just love baking and such during the holidays!
what fun cooking cookies. I thought I'd already commented on these pictures but I guess I didn't. Sorry. I meant too!
Post a Comment