Welcome to what we like to call 'Mom had strep-3 kids on Christmas vacation-2 babies running amuck-Dad's doing his best-Dad's getting sick too-quick trip to Granny & Gramps-drop & run make the most of our last day of Daddy's leave-now it's Mom's job to make it all better'.
Hope you had a wonderful holiday too.


2 comments:
Wow! I was thinking what fun that will be cleaning up and then I saw Noah in the background of one of the pictures so I zoomed in and saw Grant on the second step of something. I wonder what the two of them were about to get into?
yep. After having a family, the worst part about being sick isn't the pain and misery of being sick. It's not being able to take care of everything. Seeing the milk left out on the counter, the dirty socks thrown on the floor..the urge is almost uncontrollable. ;) I know how you feel. Look at it this way, if you've ever felt insignificant, now you know things would fall apart without you! =]
Post a Comment