We put our decorations up the weekend after Thanksgiving, but I'm just getting around to sharing them. Granny was here to help us decorate which we thoroughly enjoyed. I haven't taken pictures of them yet, but she made some great outdoor decos for me! THANK YOU!!!
We put all of our Christmas books in with the decorations, so they're extra special to read just during the holidays. Noah, our avid bookreader, didn't care about decorating. He was more interested in reading all the great books.





Mark decorated the mantel. I love having one to decorate! This house is the first one we've lived in with a fireplace. We feel very spoiled to have one.

Well, here's that frame again, that during Halloween held our spooky old lady silhouette. It was Mark's idea to put something in for Christmas & I think I found just the right things to fill the space. The stocking in my absolute favorite one. I just love Christmas stockings!! I got this one on Ebay several years ago.

This is the kids' tree. It is fiber optic, but it went kaputz the second day it was up. Mark hasn't had a chance to tinker around with it, but I'm hoping he can get it to light up again.

This is another one of my favorite decorations. I painted this ceramic piece when I was pregnant with Mavaney. I remember really enjoying it and being able to take my time on it. We have had it ever since which is pretty amazing considering how breakable it is.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!!!


2 comments:
Beautiful Christmas Decorations!!
Well yeah you could take your time, she was the first so you didn't have to get up to fix a bottle or snacks, ha ha. Just teasing ya. The decorations are great. I love the mantel and seeing pictures of your tree and I loved seeing Ms Nancy in the background! Plus the picture with you, Izy and Noah is awesome. I love the smiles on all of your faces!
Post a Comment