The day after Christmas we ventured to Mark's dad's home in Trenton. Mark was still feeling pretty yucky but he was a trooper. The kids had a great time playing with their cousins & big dummy me, I hardly got any photos. We all exchanged gifts, had more super yummy food & Grant had fun checking out Cassey's pogo stick with a little help from Aunt Betsy of course. We even got to visit with Grandma Keel for a little bit! She was the bearer of the big canister of popcorn that the kids dug right into! As soon as they saw it, they all yelled, "We Love this kind of Popcorn!!" What a hit Grandma!
Thanks guys for letting us come & visit!


1 comment:
It looks like they had a great time. I'm sure it was nice getting the chance to catch up with family. Grant looks like he had a blast on the pogo stick. I haven't seen one of those in years. What fun!
Post a Comment