CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Only by the Grace of God


Looking at these photos, Mark & I can only see a miracle when it comes to answering the question, "How do we still have power?" There is a sub station just across the road from us & we connect directly to it, but the line goes from the corner to the corner of our house & besides the branch we pulled off of it last night, we are still just in awe how every other branch that fell, fell around the power line.

The last picture of the light is just for fun.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Chandi said...

I think HOLY COW!!!! will just about cover it!

wispy willow said...

All I can say is WOW!! Somebody had guardian angels that were on duty.

Sybil said...

OMGosh, those trees are covered in ice. We had an ice storm like that when I was in HS and our power was out for a week, so ya'll are very lucky! Does everyone around you have power too? Get your water turned back on? I'm glad ya'll are all ok!

Bond Fam said...

Oh my goodness it looks like you guys have had some crazy weather! Im so glad that you are all alright!