Another spontaneous idea brought to you by Maria. That's just the way I work best, spontaneously. And a few ladies were willing to join me in my spontanaeity! YEA! We made Easter Egg Wreaths that I saw here. And as you scroll down to see our creations, it will open up a world of information about the ladies I know. We are all very different in our personalities & what we like & we are all very willing to do our own thing & break the mold. I love it!!!
See, what did I tell ya! I'm still glueing eggs & she's almost done! And she SWEARS she's not crafty.

Sweet Elaine, I am so glad you joined us! We loved your crazy un-trimmed grass! I wish I had gotten a picture of adorable little man Matteo, her son. He is such a hoot!

Her eggs were amazing! A clearance find, she shared with us, from Wal-Mart a couple of years ago. Eventually, she got rid of the bow & added some clear, yet slightly sparkly grass. She promised to post pics of the final result when she FINALLY decided what it would be. I'll post to her post when she does that.

After the gals departed, I was still feeling crafty, so I made another wreath. I have someone special in mind to give it to.
Thanks again for coming gals! Are there any holidays in April????


5 comments:
Thank you for posting these right away!!! I was telling my sister tonight and I want to show her pictures - but I might not get them on the computer tonight - So I sent your blog address!!! (: So thanks! D told me he thinks the bow is fine - so I'm back to thinking and I'll probably wait till my sister sees a picture with the bow and picture with more eggs and no bow before I make a final decision - surprise, surprise MORE THINKING! (: I had a blast today - thanks so much for having us and for your relaxed personality and yummy treats!!!
What a great idea, they turned out oh so cute! Looks like you had fun too!
Consider this craft idea stolen. I LOVE IT. CAn I move closer to you??? You always have such great idea.
What a super cute and fun idea. I am so glad you actually took a picture of yourself with your wreath! Everyone did a great job with theirs as well and I totally see what you were talking about with everyone's turning out differently. The food looked great too. did you make any of it? What kind of bread is that in the middle? I will have to check out the blog you got the idea from b/c I want to know how you made the cardboard cut outs! Love it and thanks for sharing!
You need to write a book or make a show!!
Post a Comment