CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

FHE Service Project

The Shipley Family from church told us on Sunday that they were going to come to our house for their FHE (Family Home Evening) & help us clean up our yard. The Hornes came too!! How lucky are we?!?!  We still had quite a bit of work to do from the ice storm damage & we were soooooo thankful for the offered help.  And when the work was done, the Shipleys invited all of us over for a bonfire at their house! We roasted hot dogs & had smores & all kinds of yummy food that I had not eaten in almost a month, hahahaha.  But, it was worth it!  Thank you Shipleys & Hornes!  We had a great time & now we even have a clean yard!!!!  
To my knowledge the kids have never ridden a go kart before, so this was quite thrilling for them!






2 comments:

Sybil said...

Fun! That was super cool for the church members to help out with your yard and then to invite you over for a bonfire! Way cool!

Anonymous said...

There are more Shipley's??? When I first read this I thought we helped out and I must have forgot about it :)

The yard is lookin' good.