CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Job Completion Issues

You know you ask yourself a hundred times a month...........Why can't I ever keep the house clean? I'm starting to keep a log of my discoveries & answers to that very question.

Why I can't keep the kitchen clean......... reference pictures below x 3 meals a day



Why I can't fold the laundry
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is soooo funny and yet so true.

Sybil said...

I would much rather have my laundry baskets full of cute babies than the mountain of clothes I hate to put away, haha.

Jean Tagliere said...

I would be FLOORED if I came to your house and it was clean!! That is what shocks me about Kate on Jon and Kate plus 8. She is crazy mom! I only 2 kids and I still can't keep caught up!