CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Decos that almost weren't



Usually I am HUGE on decorating for just about every single holiday. As soon as the month hits, the decorations are up for that particular month's holiday.  But, since the twins were born, things have changed in so many ways I can't even go through them all.  And one thing that has suffered has been my ability & desire to bring out decorations for each & every holiday. I have a huge bag of Valentine's decorations that did not make it out of the bag until the night before.  I have a huge bag of St. Patrick's day decorations that never made it out of the bag.  I have two boxes of Easter decorations that I just got out this weekend & I only put one box out & about.  So, I picked my 3 favorite things to share & I really only put the decorations up for the kids. They spent part of the weekend at Granny's house & I wanted the decos to be up as a surprise by the time they came home.  I'm trying.

3 comments:

Sybil said...

Did you make all of those egg wall hanging this season or did you already have that many? I LOVE LOVE LOVE that bowl! It is so pretty and you know I love that blue in it. I have always been amazed that you would pull decorations out for every holiday. Not being able to decorate doesn't mean you aren't still a great mom, just that you are human. You'll only find my house decorated for birthday's and Christmas, ha ha.

Jean Tagliere said...

I love em'! You should be so proud of yourself that your house is even standing! You have A LOT on your plate!! LOVEEEEEE YOU!

D, A, B, Z, and Ak said...

LOVE those wreaths and that brown bowl with the circles on them!!! You are great!!!