I have grown to love even more the candid photos. Where you catch someone unaware or even unknowing in a single moment of thought, of play, of wonder. It was such a nice day on Sunday that we spent some of our afternoon out in the yard just playing. We attempted to take a few photos, but that's quite a task with so many little rascals about! Hope you enjoy what we did capture of our day.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love the pics!!!!! XOXXOXXO!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures! You did such a great job keeping all the kids in one spot long enough to get pictures of them together. You know this is my goal this year to get my TWO kids together long enough to get a picture and so far I've yet to do it. I lvoe the picture with all the older kids together the way, Izy and Noah's hair just sort of match even though they aren't really the same color, and how they are all looking and smiling.
I LOVE YOU HAIRCUT! You are so gorgous. It totally looks great on you and is so awesome. I can see why you are getting compliments on it, you are one hot momma! I like your glasses too, they look great with that cut (even though I'm guessing those are the ones that are now broke?)
These pictures rock. I'd save that picture and send it out in your Christmas cards. It rocks! I can tell you did some editing on the picture of Izy too and you did a great job. LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!
I hope you plan on framing those pictures. They are just gorgeous. Whay a beautiful family you have. Love your hair too. You are one hot momma.
I LOVE your nest! It really is a brilliant idea. I'm sure your kids will have so many awesome memories. I love the pic of you and mavaney. You both look gorgeous. Miss you guys! -Erin
Post a Comment