I kept trying to get her to not smile like this, but she insisted she had to show her missing tooth, hahahaha.
On recital day, things did not go well, but we did get her there & she did participate & did a fantastic job (at least the parts I was able to catch no thanks to Grant), but there was so much going on I didn't get any of the photo ops I wanted, so this is the only photo I got of her on that actual day. She did a wonderful job & you could tell she was very proud of herself. You're one special little ballerina Isabelle.


3 comments:
Your little ballerina is gorgeous. I understand about pictures. I have never been able to take pictures during the recital. I always have to pay to get those pictures. I guess they have their reasons. Things always seem crazy the morning or recitals. I am always going out of my mind getting it all together. Be proud that you made it at all. Good job to both of you.
Izy is so pretty! That is such a bright pretty pink color and it looks great on her. She was such a pretty ballerina but she is also a pretty princess. I know you were upset you were running late and didn't get pictures but the pictures you did get turned out great! And those sure are some pretty flowers she got too!
Tell Isabella she makes the most BEAUTIFUL ballerina I have EVER seen!! really! Tell her to keep practicing and keep loving and Juliet art (?) will call her name!!
Post a Comment