CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

An afternoon at Saunders Springs

Saunders Springs is a Nature Preserve that is about 5 miles from our home. It is the one place you can go to around here to play in the creek. One park shut down early this year and the other has signs posted forbidding you from playing in the creek water. So, we were sooooo thankful when we drove to Saunders Spring and saw that everything was A-OK!



Yes...... Grant has on girl's shoes. His shoes broke soon after we arrived and the only other pair I had were the ones he has on. At least I had another pair!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sybil said...

What great pictures. I love the one expression on Noah's face as he is sitting in the waterfall. And what a great picture of Daphne by herself! So cute!

D, A, B, Z, and Ak said...

How fun all these 25 new posts look!!! I'm happy you did these activities and took pictures and posted them!!! Your kids look happy during these activities - which is a blessing - enjoy it! We all know there are enough other times - that's the way it is for us!!!

Bond Fam said...

OH my goodness, your babies are getting sooooo big!!! They are still cuter then ever though!!!

Jenn said...

I love the pictures, I haven't had much time to get on here! My favorite is the one of the kids sitting in the middle of the waterfall, what a great time!