CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Neighbors & Popsicles

I don't even remember why we were all outside at the same time, but we were, so we handed out popsicles & then they all just started to sit on the steps to eat them. It was quite the photo op. The long haired gal in the pink shirt by Isabelle is Chryses. She spent the night last weekend. The little girl by Mavaney & the blonde chica by Noah are Becca & Brianna, my friend, Kendall's girls. The two little boys that almost look identical, down by Grant, those are "Tiny" & "Little Man". Also Kendall's kids.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sybil said...

When I saw this I thought wow, she has all the kids in the neighborhood at her house too then I started counting and its really just yours and Kendalls and then one extra, haha. It still looks like my yard full of kids though!