It's been FOREVER since I have posted anything. Great time to start back up. Mark will be home in about 20 days & we are certainly finally feeling safe enough to count down. Halloween was a very good one for us this year! We had success finding cheap costumes the kids loved & Granny was able to come visit & play dress up with us. She played the part of a witch & passed out candy the entire time, making some kids laugh & some kids cry, hahaha. We love her enthusiasm! But, I have to confess, I have only eaten one piece of candy.....this is what being lovesick does to me, well that & fear of looking good in the dress I got for the upcoming formal!! Thanks my dearest mother-in-law for paying for my shopping spree! It was the best time I've had since my hubby left!
Hope the rest of you had a safe & delightful Halloween!!

Hope the rest of you had a safe & delightful Halloween!!



No comments:
Post a Comment