OCS (OFFICER CANDIDATE SCHOOL)
I don't have a lot of pics to share yet. We have to get them off Mark's phone because we misplaced our digital camera before the trip, BUT my new friend (Mark's OCS roommate's wife, Jennifer) took these pics & shared them with me this morning. I was THRILLED! I love the picture of Mark & I & if you know me at all, you know I HATE just about every photo ever taken of me, but I like this one. This was at the Formal held a couple of nights before graduation.
I don't have a lot of pics to share yet. We have to get them off Mark's phone because we misplaced our digital camera before the trip, BUT my new friend (Mark's OCS roommate's wife, Jennifer) took these pics & shared them with me this morning. I was THRILLED! I love the picture of Mark & I & if you know me at all, you know I HATE just about every photo ever taken of me, but I like this one. This was at the Formal held a couple of nights before graduation.



2 comments:
Maria! That is an AWESOME picture! I think I told you that on FB, but wanted to say it here, too.
Love Ya!
Betty
I just love that picture from the ball! what a great shot! LOVE it. You look so pretty. Your smile is just so bright and you both look so happy! What an exciting night.
Post a Comment