CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007



2 out of 3 of my dear, dear children are sick with not only strep throat, but bronchitis. Well, I'll be. Isabelle is the only one that has not shown signs of being ill yet, but I fear it's only hiding until I've reached the end of my rope & am hanging on to the knot I have tied at the bottom & then she'll get sick. I feel like I should walk around with a bottle of Lysol spraying down everything they touch or have touched or will even think about touching.

The poor dears.... and poor me.... hahahaha.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl I hear ya!! If anyone out there hears ya, it's me!!! I pray to God that you don't get sick!! keep your head up!! I will be praying for ya!! love ya!

Anonymous said...

i know the feeling, except it was ME that was deliriously sick yesterday, and the whole house was falling apart aroeund me! hang in there girl!