CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 4, 2007

What Do You Need?

I get asked this question so often, which makes me feel extremely thankful to have so many people in my life that want to help us get ready for the arrival of these babies. So, I have created a wishlist of sorts on the side of our blog page that will help any & all know what we need. We have started quite a collection of diapers already & wipes & I have a TON of clothes for the baby boy, so I don't need any of those until after 3-6 months. And if ANY of you have ANY baby girl or boy clothes that you were thinking about getting rid of or just don't want to store anymore - PLEASE let me know! Let's Make A Deal! I also have acquired a crib bumper that I love & it's from Pottery Barn. I only have the crib bumper, but am in search of at least the crib quilt pictured here & maybe even some matching crib sheets. I would love a themed lamp that would go with this as well. I'll make some wall hangings & maybe even the curtains if I can't find them cheap somewhere. So, if you happen to spy anything of this pattern, LET ME KNOW! I'm not going hog wild over decorating the nursery, but I will be practically living in there with the babies & I didn't want just stark whiteness all around me. I wanted it to be soothing for mom as well as babies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute, you growing little tummy! I love your hair in the bob pic-