CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Finally! A completed craft project!



I am usually a craft-o-holic, but since becoming pregnant, I have only been able to daydream about crafting of any kind. I have attempted many times to create something, but it always got pushed aside for days when I felt yucky & then got stuck in a rut & couldn't seem to get out of it. But, with my sister getting married in October, I was finally forced by outside forces to GET SOMETHING DONE! So, here is the finished result. I had been keeping this little tin lunchbox for quite sometime just knowing that it would come in handy & it worked out perfectly for this project. And I can now post it here on our blog, since I was finally able to mail it to her.

I attached a small tag with ribbon to each gift with a quick note about why it is in the kit:


Martha Stewart Books - Full of Good Things for your house, your home, your life

small picture frame - To always remember your family

rubber gloves - So your hubby will still want to hold your soft hands after all that hard housework you did

breath mints - So you're always ready for a sweet smooch

a small first aid kit - For boo boos, inside & out

a $1.00 yearly calendar that I decorated - For Kim's new life

measuring spoons - When you need just a little dash of this or that

a coupon organizer with coupons in it - To save money so you can still go out on dates

pregnancy test - Becuase you never know when you'll need one

doodle pad - To jot down love notes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I'm impressed you managed to do all that right now. Way to go!

Chandi said...

Maria that is sooooooooo cute. Did your sister love it? You could sell those on ebay.

Anonymous said...

i bet she loves it! way cute idea! keep us posted on the babies...otherwise we'll be thinking of you on the 6th!