Had yet another dr.'s appt. today & almost got admitted to the hospital again. But, after the fear the doc saw in my face he gave me the option of doing a couple of tests down here at Ireland hospital on post & then coming back to see him on Thursday. I am presenting signs of toxemia, so they took blood to make sure & these other tests will confirm it or not. He will not induce me until at least 37 weeks, which is not until next Thursday, December 6th, unless I do in fact have toxemia & then they will have to induce earlier.
However, the babies are doing wonderful as usual. It's only Mom that is suffering so much. They did a BPP ultrasound today, but at the moment I can't remember what it stands for, but they could get 8 points total & both babies got 8 points, so they're doing great.
Thanks for all of your well wishes.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I can't believe you are so close. You've had quite the last month or so it sounds like. I am glad to hear the babies are doing well. Good luck with everything.
Holy cow...I can't even imagine what you're going through! Good luck mama!
Post a Comment