
Isabelle & her best friend, Emma.

This was a spider hat Noah had to make for school & him showing you the evaluation report he got for it. An A+ & of course that means BB got an A+ too since she's the one that helped him make it.

I asked my mom what she was dressed up as & Isabelle said she was a KITTY CAT LIBRARIAN, hahahahaha.


Although I did not get to enjoy one of my favorite holidays with my favorite goblins, Mark sent me pictures right away so I could pass them along to all of you. They went Trunk-r-Treating at the church tonight & Mark said there was a great turnout & they had more than just the passing out of candy to enjoy. Mav did a cupcake walk & won 3 times. They had a bouncy for the kids to enjoy, games & a spooky alley. It sounds like it was the perfect Halloween night for all those little monsters out there to enjoy in a safe environment. Mark & my mom even dressed up! I so would have, had I not been here at the hospital having my own personal Halloween party by munching on the Halloween candy I made. One of the nurses brought in some of those candy molds with the candy you melt & squeeze into the mold. She got an entire box for each one of us ladies here on the "long termer's floor" & I actually had a nice time getting out of my room for a while. Although I was only able to eat a few pieces of candy since my stomach is growing in leaps & bounds everyday. Anyway...enjoy the photos from tonight & I hope all of you had a very Spooky & Spunky Halloween.


1 comment:
if i was there, i'd bring chick flicks and yummy snacks to the hospital and we could visit! hang in there (babies, you hang in there too!)
Post a Comment