CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 2, 2007

Okay, Okay....



I give in. Here are the latest pictures of my belly. I wanted to crop out my face because I hate my double chin look, but hey, I have surpassed 200 lbs., so I guess I have an excuse. I'll worry about my weight AFTER the twins are born. And technically I still have 8 weeks to go, so my stomach has certainly not stopped growing yet!! And belive me, my face is nowhere near scary compared to the stretch marks on my belly! OUCH! Everything feels sooooo tight. My stomach has never been stretched to these lengths before & it shows.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are beautiful! and not nearly as big as I would have thought by now! Any more contractions?

Anonymous said...

You look terrific and I agree, you are not that big. I am definitely that big with one child at that same stage. Hope things are doing better for you! Way to hang in there at the hospital.