CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

THANK YOU GLORIA!

Our baby wishlist is getting smaller & smaller, which means our baby stash is getting Bigger & BIGGER! And thanks to Gloria we have a BEAUTIFUL crib quilt & matching sheet to use in the crib. THANKS A MILLION GLORIA! I was so surprised & absolutely pleased!! I even found a rug that will match the decor at a yard sale this past weekend for $5.00! I have updated our baby wishlist to reflect the things we don't need or want anymore. Thank you to all of you who have asked how you can help out. We are so blessed to have such generous & thoughtful friends & family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are so welcome. I just wish I could be there to help out with all the little people and get some serious baby cuddling! Maybe we'll swing down one weekend when you've recovered!