CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Trick or Treat Trial Run






We attended what the Louisville Zoo claims is the World's Largest Halloween Party. I'm sure it's not really the World's Largest, but it seems just about anyone can say that if they feel like it, hoping to bring in more customers. **Ever seen the movie, ELF, with Will Ferrell - one of the most hilarious Christmas movies out there - the phrase, "World's Best Cup of Coffee" ring a bell for anyone??**

Anyway.....I spent Saturday afternoon throwing together the kids costumes so they could wear them, knowing I would have time to put the finishing touches on them before Halloween. But, like I said, this was just a trial run.

The kids had a GREAT TIME. Especially Isabelle who thought it really was Halloween & was dancing & singing & laughing & just going on & on & on about how great it was there. Boy won't she be surprised when we have two Halloweens this year!


No comments: