Wednesday, November 21, 2007
You win some, You lose some.
Okay, I had an appt. with my doctor in Louisville today & apparently things are going so well (text book wise) with this pregnancy & the babies that he doesn't want to plan on inducing. Great. After all that hope & all that talk about not letting me go naturally because it happens so fast & I'm having twins was bullmalarkey. Which still angers me a great deal.........BUT.........BOTH BABIES ARE HEAD DOWN! This turned out to be quite a shocker seeing that I had just had an ultrasound on Friday & the girl was still breech while the boy was still all cozy way down at the bottom ready to shoot out head first. Well, I guess the girl has decided she better get ready to come out the same way too. When the ultrasound nurse said, "Both babies are head down." Mark & I shot around & looked at her with our mouths hanging open, thinking she MUST have been mistaken, but sure enough there they were head to head. WOW! So....I have been suffering from daily, hourly contractions & I am at the peak point of my misery, but apparently my doctor thinks I can take some more misery, so I have another appt. on Monday.... great....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
hang in there! i am counting days...say HI to Bebe!
Post a Comment