I was supposed to be doing a craft fair this morning, but I spent Thursday night & all day Friday in the hospital, so I wasn't prepared, but I did wake the kids up & take them to have breakfast with Mrs. Claus in our sweet little town of Vine Grove. They are having a Dickens of a Christmas weekend. We ate, they got their picture taken, they got goodie bags, they colored for a coloring contest & then we came home. That's about all I could handle. Mark is working today.
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Breakfast with Mrs. Claus
I was supposed to be doing a craft fair this morning, but I spent Thursday night & all day Friday in the hospital, so I wasn't prepared, but I did wake the kids up & take them to have breakfast with Mrs. Claus in our sweet little town of Vine Grove. They are having a Dickens of a Christmas weekend. We ate, they got their picture taken, they got goodie bags, they colored for a coloring contest & then we came home. That's about all I could handle. Mark is working today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment