CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Memphis 79, Cincinnati 69

Mark & I were lucky enough to attend a Memphis Tigers basketball game last night in Cincinnati, Ohio. The University of Memphis is where Mark graduated from & seeing that the basketball team is ranked #2 in the nation, it was pretty exciting getting to see them play. We were up pretty high & by chance sat beside a group of alumni, cheering Memphis on as we were. Oh & driving into Cincinnati at night was beautiful! What a beautiful city it was to see all lit up. It was actually my first time there & with it being a short 2.5 hour drive from here, I just might find a reason to go again someday & check it out some more.




2 comments:

Chandi said...

I'm curious, did you take the babies? Sounds like fun. I wish I could drive 2 1/2 hours and enter some new exciting place. Rexburg just doesn't do it for me.

Plan Our Health said...

Awesome that you got to see them play! Any chance you guys are going to be in Union City over the holidays?

-Johna and Mark