CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Mark's Work Party

We ventured out as a family on Friday night to attend Mark's work Christmas party. To our surprise, the party was catered by Shoney's & we had quite the meal! Later on in the evening, Santa arrived with gifts for all the kids. Here are a few photos we were able to capture.

There he is! SANTA!
You can tell how anxiously they are awaiting their name to be called.
Mav was genuinely surprised when her name finally was called. It was so innocent, her surpise & happiness.
And OFF HE GOES! Like usual, Noah is off to a running start whenever his name is called for something! And LOOK PAW & GRANDMA FAYE - I have my HEELYS on!!
Yea! Doggies with a purse to hold them! How did Santa know it's just what I always wanted?? (Because I want everything, so there's no way he could have gotten it wrong!)



No comments: