Since there is so much to share about the new babies, I decided to start a new blog
so that it would not clog up this one. Once they are older we will transition back into just one blog. So.... if you're interested in seeing the babies, the new blog is at http://keeltwins.blogspot.com/ .
Born December 4, 2007 @ University of Louisville Hospital
Grant was born @ 1:24 am
weight: 6.9
length: 19.5
Daphne was born @ 1:37 am
weight: 5.2
length: 17.5


3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! I hadn't checked in awhile! Yay! You're not pg anymore- are you so excited! Give them kisses for me!
They are perfect!!! Wow!!!! How fun this new adventure will be.
Hey you guys!!!! I am so glad your MIL gave us the link to your blog! CONGRATULATIONS!! What a gorgeous family you two have!!
I have so many questions and things to catch up on!! We have a family website too.
what is your email address?
Our is mjjenkins_us@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from you soon!
Love,
Mark and Johna
Post a Comment