
It was so very touching to hear about President Hinckley's passing as I was up late last night with the babies. You can't help but shed tears at the loss of his presence here on this Earth. He has been one of my favorite prophets & has given such remarkable counsel & love to all members of the church & the world that he will be greatly missed in my life. However, I know he has gone on to be with his wife & our Heavenly Father in the hereafter and I am sure he is experiencing a happiness we all hope to feel as we too leave this mortal life behind. I will cherish the memory I have of meeting this man at the tender age of 14 & being forever changed by a handshake & a smile. I look forward to the counsel of the next Prophet called to lead our great & wonderful church.


No comments:
Post a Comment