CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

My New Love...

iTunes......

I never should have, but I did & now I'm addicted. BUY NOW. $0.99. Click. Click. Did I really just buy that song? Oh crap, how many is that now? What?!?!?! But, it was only $0.99?? How could it add up so fast? Oh but the songs, I love them, they're all my favorites & I can listen to them whenever I want! And when no one is here I can even sing along as loud as I want & over & over again until I'm done feeling like a music sensation, hahaha.

My recent favs:

Elliott Yamin's ENTIRE ALBUM
Hate That I Love You - Rihanna & Ne-Yo
Apologize - Timbaland featuring One Republic

I really should just go to bed.... but the music, it just sounds so good.

4 comments:

Plan Our Health said...

Yeah, I know what you mean. I was out of the country last year during Mark's birthday and accidentally forgot his b-day. I tried to make it up to him by getting him an extra special birthday gift: an ipod. Plus a giftcard for itunes. He said it was the best gift he's ever gotten. He requests all giftcards be itunes now. haha.

Chandi said...

You sound just like John. We listen to all 3 of those songs. I just had John burn me 6 cd's of our favorite songs so I could stop listening to the radio.

Chandi said...

by the way you are tagged

www.chandeee.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the song tips, I think I'll look them up...I rarely listen to the radio so I never know what songs are playing. It's good to have friends who can keep me up on things!