CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Family Party








Since we had Isabelle's birthday party with her friends during the day, we had a family party on her actual birthday (the day she got sick) so that Dad & all her siblings would be there too. Isabelle turned 5 & has not let us forget it ever since. She can do all kinds of new things now that she is five, things now accomplished ALL BY HERSELF she likes to say excitedly each time. She can now pour milk into her own cup. She can pick up the babies & walk with them a small distance. She can help Mommy find groceries from coupon pictures without any help. And many more things I've been informed of in the last couple of weeks that have slipped my mind.

2 comments:

Plan Our Health said...

Great photos!

wispy willow said...

Wow!! A life sized Princess for a new play mate. How fun is that?
Beats all heck out of the paper dolls I used to get for my birthday!

I love the "I can do it myself" stage. Chandi's got three boys who said that to me six zillion times when I watched them this past couple of weeks. The younger two would often actually say something more like, "I can do it myself... pause... Will you help me, Gigi?" But the older one would take a cheese grater to his knuckles before he'd admit that he couldn't do everything "myself"... And you know what? He pretty well can.

Every day brings some new surprise.. another independence...
Aren't these little ones such an adventure?