CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hello all! The tubal ligation surgery went just fine & I am being spoiled with so much help from the kids, my mom & Mark. So, I'm sure my recovery will go smoothly. Thank you for all of your well wishes & prayers. I know it wasn't a major surgery, but still a little scary when you've never had anything like that done before. Thank goodness for pain medication!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you well on your recovery! I'm glad you've got help!

wispy willow said...

The best part of surgery... maybe the only REALLY good part, is the spoiling when you come home. I'm sort of a first cousin to the hummingbird, I think... so it's really hard for me to stay down and not start flitting all over the house the minute my feet touch home soil. YOU take it easy. It's good to see that you're blogging a lot. That's a good recovery activity. Those Lortabs, Percocets, etc can not only keep you pain free... but happeeeee...
Well... actually, they just put me to sleep. Glad you're home.

Plan Our Health said...

So glad it went well. We were thinking about you!