CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Learning Cursive.


Mavaney has been learning to write cursive letters in school - ALREADY in 2nd grade! It seems so early to be learning such a thing, but I guess it's not! She's doing really well & loves to share her progress with us, so I thought I would pass it along too.

3 comments:

wispy willow said...

Omaheck! I didn't remember cursive in second grade! I thought that would come along much later... like fourth or fifth. How quickly you forget. er, ah, ummm... I forget. Looks like she's got the hang of it pretty well. Tell her "auntie Caryn" says, "GREAT job!"

Anonymous said...

Dallen is doing it too in 2nd- I was surprised also! Glad the surgery went well and is over!

Chandi said...

I am impressed at how good her cursive is. She took right to it didn't she.

I didn't know you were going into surgery. I have been gone for the last 10 days. I am glad all went well.